When it comes to the safety of your loved ones and your personal possessions, you don’t want to leave anything to chance. Securitec installs a domestic security system that maximises protection while integrating seamlessly with the family’s lifestyle.
David Harrison and his family live in a three-bed end terrace house in Cannock, West Midlands. Like all home-owners, David is acutely aware that you are less likely to become a victim of burglary if you have a security system in place. He is also aware that not all security systems are the same. He knew he required a solution that would be professionally fitted, reliably effective and easily assimilated into the family’s day-to-day life.
Securitec have a long history of providing domestic customers with bespoke security, tailored to the specific needs of each client. So when David contacted Securitec, they set to work putting together a package of measures based around an alarm and CCTV network that would meet his needs perfectly.
- Texecom 24 alarm panel
- Chrome alarm keypad (SMK polished chrome model)
- Alarm passive infra red detectors and door contacts (combination of wired and wireless detectors)
- Alarm extension to the garden summer house (wireless detector)
- Texecom Odyssey X bell box and dummy
- Three external Hikvision high definition dome cameras with a 4TB NVR and night vision.
In addition, smartphone apps were provided (Texecom alarm app and Hikvision i-VMS software) to control the alarm and the CCTV remotely. And, to add a further deterrence to would-be burglars, clear signage was installed stating that images were being recorded.
David Harrison was delighted with Securitec’s solution to his home security needs.
As well as providing complete protection, it gave him the freedom to:
- Control the alarm and turn off various zones or the whole alarm from anywhere in the world
- View live and remote playback of security footage from smartphones and computers.
And, as an added benefit, the NSI Gold Certificate that came with the Securitec security system led to a reduction in David’s home insurance costs.